Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WINNERS!

Go down

WINNERS! Empty WINNERS!

Post  Jasper Hale Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:29 pm

*drum roll*

Here are the winners for the 2008 Christmas Activities:

Category 1: Story: Anya, who is now the proud holder of the power to be made a moderator for a day when she chooses.

Category 2: Tree: Embry, who gets to tell me or Alice when they want to boot someone for the chat once, for a duration of 20 minutes.

Category 4: Banner: Jared, who will have a character made after him by me and Alice in our next plot.

Category 5: Song: Philip, who gets the lovely 'shut up' card and can silence the chat at a time of his choosing, and the topic WILL be dropped for the remainder of the day.

Also, at the discretion of Alice and I....

By far, Jared's banner (and a close second with his song) was our favorite overall entry and Alice will soon be making a banner in honor of it. Oh, and you also get an unlimited supply of soda for the chat. Wink

We are giving Anya a prize for being the only person to really participate in all 3 of the 'creative' categories, and therefore gets an additional prize of having the option to take on another character in the actual RP on the condition that they do not use the information gained from one character to help RP the other.

And Jacey, since you were the first to participate in any category, you can ask Alice or I to boot one person from the chat for a duration of 20 minutes.

Finally, Alice and I have agreed that while Philip's song was better and very creative overall, Anya's song was most definitely the funniest and she therefore will also get a lovely and newly patented 'Shut up' card.

Thanks to everyone who participated, and enjoy your prizes!

(Disclaimer: The admins were nice enough to issue these prizes and therefore are immune to their effects.)
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum