Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah and the Calumny

+2
Sarah Burroughs
Jasper Hale
6 posters

Go down

Sarah and the Calumny Empty Sarah and the Calumny

Post  Jasper Hale Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:53 am

....This is where Sarah meets up with you guys.
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

Sarah and the Calumny Empty Re: Sarah and the Calumny

Post  Sarah Burroughs Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 am

I looked around the area I told Tomas I would meet them. It was rainning so I knew we wouldn't have to worry about humans but a the same time I didn't want to risk anyting so I had made sure it was a secluded area.
Sarah Burroughs
Sarah Burroughs

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Sarah Burroughs

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Storch Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 am

we were walking through the woods well technically not running, we were on our way to meet the infamous sarah. joy. i could smell the faint scent of humans and since we had a long flight i was kind of tempting, but we had buisness to attend to first.

Philip Storch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Tomas picked up Sarah's scent and pushed away the slight excitement. He certainly missed her as he had become used to her company but he hoped she would understand to keep the majority of their conversations private.

"This way," he said as he continued through the woods until he saw her.

"Sarah," he called as he come up on her, stopping several feet away from her.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Burroughs Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:21 pm

I held back a smile as I saw Tomas and the others. I had heard them comeing but it was still good to see them, wellat least it was good to see Tomas. I couldn't hold back my smile any longer and i felt the edge of my lips start to curl slightly.

"Tomas" I walked a little closer to him.
Sarah Burroughs
Sarah Burroughs

Twilight Role Playing

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Tomas gave Sarah a formal smile but didn't step towards her.

"Are they waiting?" He asked, wanting to get this meeting over with.

Once he saw her, Tomas' instincts to trust her kicked in harder. If she was lying, it was a well fabricated plan and though it was harsh, Tomas wasn't entirely sure Sarah could really do such a thing or play along with it so well. Sure, she could be convincing but he had never seen her be this convincing- usually simply oblivious.

He refused to let those thoughts cloud his judgment, and put nothing on his face but business.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Burroughs Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:28 pm

I nodded my head and turned away from the group and started to walk. "Yes this way" I pointed into the woods.
Sarah Burroughs
Sarah Burroughs

Twilight Role Playing

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:30 pm

Tomas followed Sarah into the woods for a bit before stopping and looking at the rest of the group.

"Those who aren't going should wait here. Have we agreed that Franz, Philip and I will go?" He asked in a delegating tone as he took in the two main men in question.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Storch Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:32 am

"Come on brother lets get this over with." i nudged him. Then looked back and gave the group a reasurring look. "we will be back as soon as possible, just stay here." then i turned to tomas and sarah giving her the look to continue on.

Philip Storch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Burroughs Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:57 pm

It wasnt far from wehre I had met the group maybe 10 miles and we were almost there. Just out side the baseball clearing. As we got to the edge of the feild I could see the Cullens group throwing around a baseball I turned to Tomas. "This is as far as I can go. I must turn back now." I said it with out looking at him. I had my own feel that things would....possibly go well but at the same time I was worried things would go bad and this could be the last time I saw Tomas but I couldn't bring myself to look at him directly.
Sarah Burroughs
Sarah Burroughs

Twilight Role Playing

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:52 pm

Tomas looked slightly at Sarah as he nodded before looking away and towards Franz and Philip.

"Let's go," he said dominantly as he tried to monitor his thoughts once he looked towards the three Cullens.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Franz Storch Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:03 pm

I sighed and followed Tomas. since he had put this little meeting together, and he seemed to know alot about the Cullens from his conversations with Sarah, I decided to let him handle this one. I looked at the three Cullen's, keeping my thoughts subdued. I was on high alert and I was ready for a fight if it came to it. My hands clenched and unclenched and my tension rose.
Franz Storch
Franz Storch

Twilight Role Playing
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

Tomas nodded at Franz, hoping the notion indicated he would remain civil.

Knowing he would sound like an idiot but wanting to break the silence in a way that wouldn't spark any ill will, Tomas looked with as much of a friendly face as possible towards the three men.

"You must be the Cullens," he called out as he and his two coven members approached, stopping about ten feet from the trio.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Tomas stayed up with Franz and Philip, unsure how to react to all this. He hadn't really expected to be welcome right into their enemy's home but he supposed it was the most logical answer. He worried about Sarah- if she was at the house or if she had taken off already- and if he could even face her. Part of him still felt betrayed but he knew once her mind was made up, there was little anyone could do to change it.

He slowed as they approached the rest of the group, willing them silently to not go on the immediate defensive.

"We will be staying at the Cullens while we are here to give us a better chance at understanding their life and lifestyle." Tomas informed the group politely but an uneasy feeling was beginning to settle into his stomach.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Hale Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Jasper continued to emit a calm environment while he an easy smile crossed his face.

"We welcome you to Forks and as we have asked your friends here, we request that you leave state lines to feed so as not to cause us any inconvenience since we have a permanent residence here. You understand I am sure and we deeply appreciate it," he said in his naturally charismatic voice before looking back at Franz and Philip.

"Shall we?"
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:09 am

Edward kept his face masked while he monitored the reactions of the group, unsurprised when most of them were shocked and unsure. Radu was the most volatile and he was the one person Edward was uncomfortable about bringing to their home. His thoughts held nothing but distaste but Edward kept the knowledge to himself.

He nodded at everyone before turning and leading them towards the mansion, letting Jasper bring up the rear.

Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down