Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calumny Flight To Port Angeles

+4
Jasper Hale
Philip Storch
Franz Storch
Tomas Santiego (Jasper)
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calumny Flight To Port Angeles Empty Calumny Flight To Port Angeles

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Tomas followed everyone out of the castle grounds and slid into his car to drive part of the group. For another fleeting moment, he hoped that Sarah would be safe but soon turned his attention to driving and the feeling of speed and control.

It didn't take long to get to the airport and he walked briskly inside, waiting for Franz to pick up the tickets. He took a seat and kept his eyes down, not wanting to draw attention to their crimson color from the humans around. The scent was appetizing but he was able to deal and soon enough he barely even fully registered the scent and the venom stopped flowing in his mouth.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Calumny Flight To Port Angeles Empty Re: Calumny Flight To Port Angeles

Post  Franz Storch Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:14 pm

When we entered the airport, the scent was amazing. The venom was flowing in my mouth but i oushed the thought away until the scent dissapeared from my mind and the venom stopped. I quickly made my way to the counted to pick up my tickets.
"Hello. 8 tickets for Franz Storch." I said to the counter lady. She looked up from her computer and smiled. The woman slid the tickets over to me.
"That will be....... $455.95 please." She said and moved over to the cash register. i handed her the money and walked over to my group. Handing each ticket to them, i checked the clock.
"Our flight boards in 1 hour. So we will have to wait for some time until we can go. Alright?" I said.
Franz Storch
Franz Storch

Twilight Role Playing
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Storch Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:59 pm

"sounds great Franz" i lied, here we are waiting AGAIN. i thought this boring waiting thing was over. Curse whatever force ever came up with waiting. o well i have years of immortalitly so it's not like im wasting away every minute, im just not very paciente. "Lets fo find us some chairs to sit in i guess."

Philip Storch

Back to top Go down

Post  Franz Storch Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:48 pm

OOC: Can we time lapse to one hour later? Please?
Franz Storch
Franz Storch

Twilight Role Playing
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Hale Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:06 pm

OOC That's fine but your actual time to get into Forks MUST correlate with the timeline the Cullens and wolves are on... meaning, their RP must catch up and match the very long flight, lay overs, etc that you guys will be on. I will let you know when you are able to land.
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Franz Storch Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:13 pm

OOC: Alrighty then!!

TIME LAPSE ONE HOUR!

"Flight 29, boarding for Forks, Washington now." The intercom boomed over head. I put on my rain coat and held my ticket in my hand.
"Alright people, time to go." I called to the group and walked up to the boarding dock. They took our tickets and gave us new ones for the flight as we boarded the plane. I made my way to the back and took a seat. There was a seat to my right empty, that i would not on any sercum stance let a human sit in. I don't think if i could stand the annoying chit chat of a human for that long.
Franz Storch
Franz Storch

Twilight Role Playing
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Storch Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 pm

Finally we can board the freaking plane, about time. I followed the rest of the group to board and saw Franz sitting in the back "hey brother care if i sit with you on this ridiculously long flight" i knew he'd say yes i mean how could he say no to me. i smiled and sat down next to him. i didn't care that he had the window seat.

Philip Storch

Back to top Go down

Post  Franz Storch Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:26 pm

I smiled and nodded to my brother. I hadn't said anything but he sat down anyways.
"Now i really wish i could sleep." I said exasperated. I closed my eyes and made myself comfortable, making it look like i was sleeping.
Franz Storch
Franz Storch

Twilight Role Playing
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Storch Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:30 pm

"me too brother" i took in the suroundings first and looked at all the pathetic humans taking their seat. this was going to be a long flight. then i took the same postion as Franz and tried to look like i was going to sleep.

Philip Storch

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya Wund Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:04 pm

I took my seat, across from Philip and Franz. I tossed and turned restlessly. Sighing, I pulled out a book to read, then began to flip through the pages. I had read this over a thousand times, literally. I knew exactly what happened on each page. I put the book away, then pulled my legs up to my chest, and closed my eyes. This was going to be a long flight.
Anya Wund
Anya Wund

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Anya Wund

Back to top Go down

Post  Franz Storch Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 pm

OOC: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO LAND??!?!?!?! it's been, what, three weeks? And we haven't landed yet!!!! AHHGGG!
Franz Storch
Franz Storch

Twilight Role Playing
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Hale Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:15 pm

Sorry, we have a lot more people that have to RP and get through stuff. The timelines haven't matched up yet.
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederick Elliot Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Fredrick sat quietly in his seat, wondering what would happen apon arrival in forks.
"I have strange feeling something....Interesting might happen." He snickered and laughed quietly to himself.

As thw waitress walked by he stoped her for a small bottle of the booze. Looking strangly at the small container he shrugged and ran his hand through his lush blonde hair.

"Gues this'll do for now..." Uncorks the small bottle and downs it all in one sip. Wish I had fed before getting on this damned plane! He thought to himself.
Frederick Elliot
Frederick Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Tomas focused his thoughts on Sarah, and continued to hope for her safety. He glanced subtly at Franz and Philip and hoped they would find no reason to harm the family Sarah has seemed to take such a liking too. He was still angry of her accusations of him, and still hurt that she never had any idea of his true feelings for her. His thoughts only continued to brood, given his lack of other entertainment.

He sat up straighter, relieved that they would soon be landing on London for the first lay over. Luckily, it was a short, one hour lay over before the flight to New York, then finally to Seattle.

Once the plane was landed and he in the terminal, Tomas turned his cell phone on, only mild surprised when a message from Sarah came up.

He walked far away from the group before returning her call, waiting for her to pick up.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederick Elliot Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Frederick was relieved to be off the plane and took a seat waiting for the next flight to come. He saw Tomas walk away to call on his cellphone and got a little curious. He grinned darkly as he got up and made his way over trying to be as quiet as possible.

He known about Sarah and Toms little heated discussion and had hoped they would be alright.
Frederick Elliot
Frederick Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Tomas was still struggling with his irritations from the plane, and her happiness at hearing from him somehow bothered him.

"I'm cramped from sitting on a plane trying to fix your mess Sarah." He spat before taking a breath and calming himself.

Without an apology he continued, though his tone was now calmer.

"Your message said something about wanting to know if we still wanted to talk. It is that or fight, Sarah. You know that. I know that is not what you really wanted. What do you need?" He asked as he continued to walk further from the group, wanting to ensure he was not overheard.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Tomas stiffened at Sarah's words.

"Yes, you made that flight to help us, not cause more trouble. Not bring us out there to 'be peaceful' and change our ways," Tomas hissed.

He shook his head and thought of her question.

"Why is it simpler if it is three on three? To eliminate some of our powers so they can have the upperhand? If they are so peaceful, why do they want smaller numbers?" Tomas asked, already thinking of what the rest of the group could say against this.

Tomas knew it was important to Sarah, but was not going to waltz back to the group unprepared- not with so many humans around.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah Burroughs Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:00 pm

I sighed again. "It because they don't want to indanger their whole family, if it is indeed peaceful then the whole family will met with them after words, they don't care who you bring with you. It's just a matter of their familys safty is that really so wrong to ask? To not indanger their mates if they can help it?"
Sarah Burroughs
Sarah Burroughs

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Sarah Burroughs

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Tomas let out a frustrated sigh but didn't fight her further. It was up to the group, not him.

"So we send anybody. Who do they send?" He asked, although he already had an idea. The mind reader would no doubt be there, as would their clan leader. Tomas debated between the future seer, empath or the strong one.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm

The three didn't surprise Tomas, but he was not going to immediate push the idea away.

"I will call you back," was all Tomas said before he hung up the phone and walked back towards the group.

Despite the noise in the terminal, he knew a low voice would get the group's attention.

"Sarah wants to know if we will agree to a smaller, initial meeting. It will keep things calmer, and ease some of the tension on both sides. She was thinking 3 of them, 3 of us."

Tomas sat down in the midst of the group, waiting for responses.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Storch Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 pm

glad to finally be off the plane but i was still annoyed. it was not a pleasant flight. at. all. there was a little boy who just didn't know how to shut up. obviously it was his first flight. i nver thought a person could talk for an entire flight but i was wrong. and for some reason or another it really ticked me off. he sat in front me and would peek through the space between the chairs at me at times. the only way i could keep myself calm was to think about why i was on the plane....then my thoughts drifted to how many ways i could make the kid shut up. that kept me occupied for awhile.
After unboarding i saw Thomas step away from the group, talking to sarah no doubt. great. Then he came back with Wonnnnderfuuulll news. yea right.
he said that we needed to send only three of us. well to hell with that. no way.
"Is there a reason we should risk ourselves. Why must we meet this request. They knew we were all coming. I thought these were to be civilized vampires and there was nothing to fear. If they know we come with no intention to fight why do they deny us hospitality.?" i said all this kind of hastily because it made me very outraged plus the aggitation from the flight.

Philip Storch

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Tomas kept his faced composed while Philip, as usual, flew off the handle. Part of him agreed, but his tie to Sarah kept him from being too angry.

"I asked those same questions, Philip. They want to keep things calmer, and perhaps it is a good idea. They far outnumber us. Should things not go as planned and a fight breaks out, a one on one battle will be far better than the 4 or 5 to 1 battle we might face. We are taking our time with this for a reason Philip. Perhaps barreling in against everyone would not be wise." Tomas pointed out, subtly throwing Philip's tendency to charge in back at him.

"And yes, they know we are coming. But what if they decide to simply plan an attack should we not agree? They will have the upperhand if it is a suprise attack. Our attack must be perfectly planned- theirs does not need to be that."

Tomas looked at the rest of the group for further opinions, but was starting to see more logic in this idea.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Frederick Elliot Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Sitting back calmed and cool Fredrick listined to the vampires conversation with a warm genuine smile on his face. Not wanting to speak up without being addressed to first he let them speak amongst themselfs, not realy having any interest in the conversation.
Frederick Elliot
Frederick Elliot

Back to top Go down

Post  Anya Wund Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:54 pm

I finally opened my eyes. I had sat here for hours pretending I was sleeping. I guess I had droned everything out. I looked a few seats up, and saw Frederick. I jumped up, and quietly and gracefully moved up a few rows un-noticed. I whispered quietly. "Where were you Frederick?!"
Anya Wund
Anya Wund

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Anya Wund

Back to top Go down

Post  Franz Storch Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:13 pm

I opened my eyes and looked around. I caught what Tomas had said and smirked. Who were the three, i wondered. Alice, Edward, and Rosalie maybe? Or no, Alice, Carlisle and Edward. Those would be the sensible three. And who would go to meet them. I was guessing me, my brother and Tomas. Maybe, but i wasn't sure yet.
Franz Storch
Franz Storch

Twilight Role Playing
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next