Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calumny Flight To Port Angeles

+4
Jasper Hale
Philip Storch
Franz Storch
Tomas Santiego (Jasper)
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Calumny Flight To Port Angeles - Page 2 Empty Re: Calumny Flight To Port Angeles

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:24 am

Tomas shook his head at the lack of responses he was getting before glancing at his watch.

"Our next flight leaves in less than an hour. We need to figure this out before we board that plane. If no one speaks up soon, I am going to call Sarah and tell her we are agreeing to it," Tomas said, annoyed that the group always seemed so unable to easily make a decision.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Calumny Flight To Port Angeles - Page 2 Empty Re: Calumny Flight To Port Angeles

Post  Philip Storch Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:25 am

I sat lazily in the airport chair "sure whatever Thomas just call them and say we'll do it. but i can't promise ill play nice."

Philip Storch

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:14 am

Ooc:

HEY GUYS!! Let's get this moving : P Let's finish this plot :D
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Alice Cullen

https://twilightfanrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Franz Storch Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:53 pm

I sighed and looked out the window.
"You took the words right out of my mouth, brother." I said.

((Jeezum! Can we get to Forks now please????))
Franz Storch
Franz Storch

Twilight Role Playing
Character:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:15 pm

(If you guys wouldnt take so freaking long to post and reply and not leave my hanging on what the GROUP wants to do we could get to forks....)

Tomas stifled a growl but nodded.

"Keep in mind that not playing nice could cause more problems for us than good. Running in there with bad intent could just end in our deaths rather than theirs," Tomas warned.

It surprised him how easily he was siding with Sarah as time went on. Regardless, he couldn't deny the fighting skill of the Cullens. They were capable of many things, and Tomas wouldn't be surprised if Philip and Franz jumped into a fight and came out the loser.

He picked up his cell phone and dialed Sarah, almost relieved to talk to her again. He waited for her to answer, hoping this meeting turned out well. If the Cullens really were peaceful like she claimed, they wouldn't come intending to fight, but Tomas that peace waned when hostility was involved.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Tomas walked away from the group as he waited for Sarah to pick up, wanting to both calm himself and keep his conversation private.

When she answered, he closed his eyes and leaned against the wall.

"In so many words, they've agreed," he said, debating if he should tell her the rest of what had been said.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:11 pm

"I think Philip, Franz and I. They haven't really even given a specific answer," Tomas admitted, deciding it was best to just give the information to Sarah.

If the Cullens were lying, so be it. If it helped Sarah and kept her safe, it was worth it.

"Philip said we would go but he didn't promise to play nice. Franz, as usual, agreed. But if the Cullens really are as you say, maybe it wont matter. Hopefully even Philip isn't so headstrong as to start a battle over nothing."

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomas Santiego (Jasper) Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:46 pm

A ghost of a smile crossed Tomas' face as he picked his words carefully.

"Be careful, Sarah. You are an enemy to them now, whether you are being forced to say all this or not. The slightest sign of anything less than heavenly peace and they will react. I hope to see you soon. Our flight leaves soon, and we have a layover in New York then finally on to Seattle. We should be there in the morning. I will call you when we get to Seattle."

Before he said anything further, Tomas hung up the phone. He remained where he was for several moments before composing a worried, disbelieving mask and joining the group.

"We wont make it to Seattle until tomorrow morning, but we can figure out where they want to meet then." Tomas said to the group in general as he sat down, biting his lip out of nerves.

Tomas Santiego (Jasper)

Back to top Go down

Post  Philip Storch Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:32 pm

"yay, im just jumping for joy, i get to ride another plane and meet the Cullens all in the next day." i looked around the group amazed at the lack of response from everyone. everyone was just being so quite and off to themselves, especially tomas and i don't like it. most of us are just trying to anticipate what will happen after we land in seattle. i started to think about what i would do if something went wrong, or right.

Philip Storch

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper Hale Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:45 am

***You are now arriving in Forks. At your next layover, Sarah called Tomas to say she would meet you all on the Seattle side of Forks to take you to where the Cullens were waiting. Its just Jasper, Edward and Carlisle waiting in the baseball clearing for you guys. You will find the three tossing around a baseball, very laid back.***
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Twilight Role Playing
Character: Jasper Hale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2